At The Land Trust of Napa County,
1700 Soscol, Second Floor Suite 20.
- Guest speaker Patrick Lowe, Napa County, presenting the County’s Groundwater Resources Advisory Committee will give an Update on the Groundwater Monitoring (joined by our board member Dave Graves -as a member of this Committee, Phil Miller and Susanne von Rosenberg)
- Forming a FONR subcommittee for Ritchey Creek
- Request to support the RCD 2014 Napa County Watershed Calendar
- Report from and Request to continue our In-School Watershed Education Program
- Introduce new watershed activities coordinator.
- Request to continue the Acorn-to-Oaks (A2O) Program
- Announce new EB member(s)
- Invitation to the “Remember Myrna” celebration July 15, 4:00pm at Hatt Hall
- Updates on
- River Trail access
- Napa Pipe
- 4th Street Dock construction and debris removal
- Oxbow Bypass (contract to be awarded in 2013!)
July 15, 4pm-6pm: “Remember Myrna” at Hatt Hall, Napa