Saturday 9/21 ~ 9am to noon
Volunteers are needed to help clean Napa County’s waterways! Last year, 587 volunteers removed 5,743 pounds of trash and 2,297 pounds of recyclables from our river, lakes and creeks. Help us reach our goal of 600 volunteers! Eleven sites throughout Napa County. Learn more at www.naparcd.org or call Steph at 252-4188 x111.
• Riverside Dr., at end of Elm St., Napa
• South Wetlands, south end of Jefferson St., Napa
• Kennedy Park, near the boat launch, Napa
• Butler Bridge, end of Soscol Ferry Rd., Napa
• Napa River EcoPreserve, Yountville Cross Rd., Yountville
• Behind Firefighter’s Museum
• Vintage High School cafeteria, off Trower Rd., Napa
• For site information, please call American Canyon Public Works at (707) 647-4550.
• Contact Marianne Butler at (707)301-5778.
• Call Louise Harrison at the City of Calistoga Public Works Dept. at (707) 942-2780