We need your help!
The City Dock came back after six years – reason to celebrate!
The Flood Control Project continues with the construction of the Bypass – but we have to remain vigilant to ensure its completion. The voters approved full flood protection, nothing less is acceptable.
To keep up the good work and continue critical projects, we need your generous membership contribution.
Your membership contribution allows us to continue to fulfill our mission:
- Represent the public at project reviews and hearings in the cities and the valley that affect the Napa River watershed;
- Ensure the completion of the Flood Control Project;
- Teach watershed and biological habitat information to students in Napa elementary, middle and high schools;
- Sponsor and participate in habitat restoration throughout the Valley, from Rutherford to Oak-Knoll in cooperation with the Napa Valley Vintners and the Napa County Resource Conservation District;
- Continue the County-wide “Acorns to Oaks” initiative;
- Celebrate the Napa River and improve the quality of life for all of us.