The River needs Friends! Won’t you join us? Read more about FONR’s work in our membership letter HERE. With your help we can continue to provide river and watershed education and advocacy. Please consider making a DONATION. Any amount will help, and donations are tax-deductible.
How can YOU help?
- Donate – your financial assistance is vitally important to us. Please begin or renew your membership. We can send you a donation envelope; we accept credit cards and personal checks, or you can donate online here.
- Volunteer – we can use all kinds of help: social media, newsletters, database, outreach, planning events, river clean-ups, tabling at events. Send us an email and we will add you to our list! Some new projects are being considered for development:
- collecting water quality data,
- a river docent training program,
- bringing WILD Napa up-valley to Calistoga, and
- studying creeks as wildlife corridors…
If you would like to lend a hand with any of these projects, have river stories to share or questions about the river, please contact us! Email: email@example.com, follow us on Facebook, or give us a call: 707-254-8520.
Be a friend to the River. Together, we can ensure a thriving, Living River at the heart of our community. Click here to learn more about what is ahead: 2017-membership-letter.
Join us, and THANK YOU!